Welcome To Mental Illness Awareness...How to navigate this blog...

Hello friends! Thank you for being here... Just a note on navigating this site... As you can tell by the title, this blog is dedicated to all types of mental illnesses and issues. There is information regarding a multitiude of issues here, so please read the older posts as well, as much information regarding Schizophrenia, BiPolar Disorder, PTSD, and many others is in there for you! I am hopeful that this blog is useful to you, and will be adding links to other sites of help, as well as recommended books, and more! Thank you for reading this blog, fellow followers, I appreciate it! Since the posts are on a multitude of topics, please take a few moments to view the titles of each blog to find what you are looking for! Thank you again... and Welcome!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Additional Blog: Schizophrenia.... The Schizophrenia Daily...

Hello all.... I have posted another blog that is akin to this one, however, it is dedicated to Schizophrenia only, and is going to be quite fun and interesting to read.  I say that because I will personally be detailing daily my life with Schizophrenia.  When I say quite fun, I really mean that...well, you will get to know me and hopefully understand the life of a Schizophrenic.  Also, there will be infornation regarding all sorts of issues surrounding schizophrenia, so please bookmark The Schizophrenia Daily at http://www.theschizophreniadaily.blogspot.com/ to follow that particular blog.  There are also going to be links, videos, etc., as well.  Thank you and I hope to see you here AND there!!!!  With the utmost sincerity, Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment